LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Week One CHECKIN!!

Howdy yall!!

I am checking in a day early just because the next four days of my life will be work and sleep!! I have been weighing in daily as my book has a spot for me to keep track of the pounds and am happy to announce that I have lost 4 pounds!! A little motivation to keep on going!! I have been on the elliptical 3 times in the last week also!! I will prolly slack off and not get on at all during the next four days but plan on running my butt off at work!! LOL!! Matt started the diet with me yesterday and is being very positive about it!! Even tho has been joking around with me he told me he really does want to stick with this!! AWESOME!! I couldnt have a better support system!! Our first mini goal is to lose 15 pounds a peice and then we can go out to eat!! Of course we will keep our meal in check out to eat also!! Working on a more positive view of life and reading on my new book!! The Bounce Back Book!! Have a wonderful weekend everyone I am looking forward to sunday morning at 8am!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment