LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Day One

Diet starts today!!  I woke up unusually early for some reason!! My body just doesnt like more than 8 hrs of sleep anymore!! LOL!! Had a shake for breakfast and have had a glass and half of water already!! Spaced evenly to not make me feel bloated!! Hubby is going to start diet next week with me!! We are gonna do the nutrisystem like i did before but mainly because they have a new plan now! It comes with a cookbook to use on weekends!! Very excited about this plan!! Gonna get on the elliptical before work today and planning on spacing 5 more meals and snacks throughout the day today (well and tonight seeing as my day goes until 830 tomorrow morning!!) I can do this and WILL do this!! Hope everyone is having a blessed thursday!! I will be checking in and dropping a line every few days or every day if i need the encouragement to keeep going and to not cheat!! If anyone has any inspirational quotes to leave they would be much appreciated!!

No comments:

Post a Comment