LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, September 12, 2011

Oops!!

Howdy yall,

Well due to work I missed my week 2 checkin so I am just gonna weight (lol) until the end of the week and I am at week 3 to checkin!! Its been a busy couple of weeks for me and the hubby!! The diet is going well he is doing really good!! Really missing the all you can eat shrimp at redlobster tho!! I made it to the doctor last week and the appt went well!! The doctor really seemed like he was listening and really wanted to help me!! I had some blood work done, progesterone levels, glucose testing, amenorrhea testing, and and accucheck!! I was really impressed!! He seemed ready to try clomid and provera starting this week and then the blood work came back normal which is a good thing but a bad thing for me because now he wants to wait and see how I do for 3 more months!! Im so FREAKING FRUSTERATED!!!!!!! I am sick of waiting!! Thats what i have done for the last 9 months!!! My old doctor that i had to leave due to changing insurances was ready to help us 2 months after trying!! GRRRRR!!!! I guess i just dont know what to think!!! So i guess thats it for now!! More updates later!! Hope you all have a wonderful week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment