LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Week 3 1/2 check in!!!

Howdy yall,

I have been extremely busy this week worked my 4 shifts!! Census at work is down so hopefully I dont get cut any in the upcoming week!!! Things are going good with the diet!! They hubby and I are on track and have been until today!! We had lunch at church which was my supper because I had been up since working last night!! We both did good at keeping our portions in control!! I then made the hubby his favorite chicken dip for his first football sunday off!!! I had a small portion and dont feel like I over ate!!  I am down 15 pounds now!! Plans for this next week is to hit the elliptical a few more times and then go swimming with the wonderful Gaige and Ashlee!!!

Spirits have been looking up for me this week!! I dont know why but I feel like something lifted a weight off of my shoulder!!! Hoping for a good week!! Gonna spend wednesday evening with mom and dad and then possibly tomorrow evening with ronda!! Hope everyone has a blessed week!!

Tomorrow is a new day and back to hitting the diet on schedule!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment