LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Good days bad days!!!

Sorry its been so long since i have been able to blog!! My computer crashed and I had to send it in to get it repaired!! Emotionally lately I have been ok!! Every now and again i have and off day!! Other peoples posts sometimes affect me still but i try not to let that get me down!! Sometimes its just hard!! I am really happy for those who are expecting however i still get a lil depressed!! I am 6 weeks away from original due date and for some reason i cant get that out of my head!! Hubby and I have been doing little odds and ends getting the house ready for THanksgiving which I am hosting this year!!

On a lighter note i have lost 25 pounds now!! Halfway to goal and hoping to be down 15 by the 10th of November!! Hoping to buy myself a new outfit before heading out to see Jenelle!!

Hope all have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment