LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Recipes!!!

Howdy yall,

This post is to maybe generate some ideas for healthy cooking, cooking ideas that are quick and easy or just a recipe that you want to share!! I work full time as a nurse and my husband works full time!! He works 12hr shifts opposed to my 8s!! I want to be able to get up and fix food for him but sometimes I have only been to sleep for a few hours when he is getting up!! If anyone has any ideas of anyone to link up with and follow just leave me there link!!! My recipe for the day!! Cream of broccoli soup, one can water, 3 chicken breasts, 1/8tsp of pepper 3/4 cup white rice!! Mix all but the chicken throw them in a 8*8 pan place chicken on top sprinkle with paprika and cook for 45 min at 350!! First time I ever made it was tonight and my hubby loved it!!! Any suggestions would be appreciated!!!

1 comment: